New members who have tennis experience must first have their essential strokes video taped before attending any class or clinic. All members should have their strokes analyzed every 6-12 months.
It is important for you to understand where you are in your development and what you need to do to achieve your goals.
Before your first video taping occurs please fill out this Junior Profile Sheet.
Why video analysis?
1. Education - we want both player and parents to know what needs to be worked on and what the current stage of development is and what needs to be done to reach the next stage.
2. Teamwork and unity - We want parents, player and coach to be on same page as to what the players needs are so there can be awareness, acceptance and commitment to the work that needs to be done by the player.
3. Tennis IQ - We want the player to know and understand all the details of proper technique using fact based information not myths. We want the player to know why it is important as this gives you greater application of the technique. And most importantly, we want to prevent injury from inefficent technique.
4. Documentation of Development - When you see exactly how you are doing and document true progress this will increase your motivation which leads to greater commitment to excellence.
Click to register:
1. Narrated Slow-motion analysis of all the essential strokes.
- Basic Analysis from one angle only and no side by side comparison - $60.00
- Highly Detailed Analysis from 3 different angles with side by side comparisons of proper technique - $150
2. Narrated Tactical Analysis / match play - $150.00
3. Skills Test - if appropriate may be included in the essential strokes video tape
4. Post Video - Each student should also have a 6-month post video and 1 year post video. These will document your improvement and development and help you to understand where you need to continue working to reach higher levels
Please bring a check or cash to your appointment.